The NASH 2BE5 was developed from the proven NASH 2BE3 and 2BE4 pumps, whose reliable performance has been further improved. The development focused on optimizing performance, higher vacuum capabilities and ease of maintenance.
NASH 2BE5 Benefits include:
• improved efficiency
• higher vacuum levels (to 100 mbar abs / 3” Hg abs)
• built-in ECO-FLO™ water saving technology
with patent pending gas scavenging
• drop in replacement for 2BE3 and 2BE4
• removable bearing brackets for easier maintenance
• elimination of tie rods, resulting in improved sealing due to bolted casing joints
• polyisoprene lining
The footprint and connections to the NASH 2BE5 models are identical to its predecessors, the NASH 2BE3 and 2BE4. Therefore, exchanging or upgrading to the more efficient NASH 2BE5 requires no site modifications.
The NASH 2BE5 model is available in cast iron, with stainless steel coming soon. The 2BE5 is perfect for use in mining, filter applications, paper mills, power plants, chemical plants, refineries and more.