The 1st Congo International Mining Conference and Exhibition focusing on “The diversification of the Congolese Economy through realising the potential of its mineral resources”, which has taken place in Brazzaville on the 3rd and 4th October 2013, has been successful with the participation of nearly 450 persons.
Congolese, African and international participants of Congo International Mining Conference and Exhibition have benefited from the presence of high-level speakers and gained from the enriching exchanges of the different sessions. The Congo International Mining Conference and Exhibition event has been a success, thanks to the distinguished speakers, who have supported this venture aimed at sharing information and promote the mining sector in the Republic of Congo.
Why attend CIEMC-II?
- Learn how the Congolese mining sector can become an engine of economic development for an emerging country by 2025
- Gain insight into key Congolese mining and infrastructure projects
- Meet all the key players in the mining industry and the Congolese government representatives
- Improve your knowledge of the Congolese mining industry thanks to the discussions and debates at the conference
- Forge partnerships with a pre-targeted audience at the different CIE MC-II social functions