The 6th Zambia International Mining & Energy Conference 2016 (ZIMEC 2016) will take place at the New Government Complex Conference Centre, Lusaka in Zambia from 23rd – 24th June 2016. The 6th edition of Zambia’s strategic forum & expo is organised by the UK based AME Trade Ltd in association with ZPTE.
Running under the theme of “Mining & Energy on the Growth Path to Support and Grow the Zambian Economy” once again ZIMEC 2016 is expected to attract extensive industry and public sector participation. ZIMEC 2016 will continue to provide a unique platform for all stake holders both local and international private and public sector participants to face & discuss the challenges of falling commodity prices, changing regulatory environment, investment opportunities in the energy sector and finding sustainable ways to manage operational costs for existing & future mining projects.
ZIMEC has been consistently organised with the institutional support of key mining and energy stake holders in Zambia making it truly reflective of the country and its needs aspirations and achievements, the 2015 edition attracted over 500 attendees, 40 speakers and 50 exhibitors from over 14 countries, ZIMEC is annual forum where participants meet, explore new ideas, learn from experts and gain insightful knowledge in an exclusive but interconnected sectors of Power & Mining.
Topics covered at ZIMEC 2016 will include:
• Zambia’s Fiscal & economic development plans
• Recovering the copper price – Long Term Outlook
• Insights on the risk & reward on Zambia’s Mining & Energy investment from the Leading MDBs
• Pipeline of Power Generation projects; Perspectives & Insights
• Clean & Green: Plans to increase solar Power Capacity
• Development plans & Perspectives from Zambia’s leading IPP
• Funding for renewable energy projects
• MINING: KEEP CALM & CARRY ON
• Maintaining production levels and investment levels
• Addressing the Power Demand Needs: Perspectives from the USA “Power Africa Initiative”
• Emergency Power Procurement
• Sourcing and Contracting Priorities
• Doing More with less: Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
• Building in country capacity: enabling local SMEs
• Global case study from copper producing countries
• ZIMEC 2016 POWER CRUNCH DEBATE
For more information please visit ZIMEC website www.zimeczambia.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To request ZIMEC brochure please visit www.en.request.ametrade.org