|Event name||MINING ON TOP: AFRICA- LONDON SUMMIT (MOTA)|
|Event date||19-20 SEPTEMBER 2016|
|Event location||Radisson Blu. Portman Square, London, UK|
|Contact name||Joseph Ashade|
|Contact email and email@example.com
T +44 207 700 4949
|Organiser name and URL
|AME TRADE Ltd – Africa and Middle East Trade Ltd
|Excitement over Africa is being cooled by fresh lows in commodity prices resulting in cuts to investment, however with abundance of resources the continent is destined to play a strategic role as a world supplier.
Join us at MOTA 2016 to continue the dialogue in order to engage, partner, share experiences and connect with like-minded industry professionals & stake holders.
The 4th Mining on Top- Africa London Summit (MOTA) will be held in London from the 19th-20th September 2016 at the Radisson Blu, Portman Square, London, United Kingdom. The two- day conference is expected to attract over 200 participants from over 20 countries.
MOTA is the most definitive African mining conference for Europe, uniting Minster’s from Africa’s most established and emerging mining economies with global mining executives, investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect and encourage greater stakeholder engagement.
Building on the success of the previous three editions, the theme for this year is “Building shared value through local procurement”.
8 Highlights of MOTA 2016 include :
· Discussion with major diversified mining companies covering progress along with future strategies and key concerns
· State of the market report, insights from leading experts
· Procurement & supplier development
· China-Africa Partnerships: accessing China’s institutional funds
· Corporate mining presentations
· An investors perspective on mining in Africa
· Country Focused presentations
· Powering African mines: the role of renewable energy